.za registrars, requirements and history
Most countries have a top level domain name for works within themselves. The .UA web domain belongs to the Ukraine with Eastern Europe. The .UA tld has been a recognized internet country code since December of 1992, with further recognition by the DNSSEC as recent as April 13th of 2012.
.UA is registered by Hostmaster Limited and is sponsored by various Communication Systems. Furthermore, .ua web addresses can only be claimed by registered trademarks:
- .com.ua is a common domain, paid for and utilized by commercial endeavors.
- .net.ua is paid for use by network domains.
- .in.ua, .pp.ua, and .at.ua are all domains utilized by individuals, with only .pp.ua allowed for free.
- .gov.ua and .edu.ua are both free domains, provided the applicant can prove itself to be a governmental or educational organization.
- .org.ua is the last widely acknowledged domain within the Ukrainian internet and a paid domain for both individuals and various interest groups or other types of organizations.
Additionally, the Ukraine offers lengthier, regional domains, such as crimea.ua, kiev.ua, yalta.ua, etc.